We offer a comprehensive range of health and safety support services that are all tailor made to suit your individual business needs and include the following:
- Health and safety policies and procedures
- Health and safety auditing
- Development of OHSAS18001 occupational health and safety management systems
- Competent health and safety advice and part time safety advisor
- Risk assessments and also COSHH, manual handling and display screen equipment assessments -
- CDM Support Service and General Construction related health and safety support
- Accident and incident investigations
- Site inspections
- Assistance with CHAS applications
- Participate in health and safety meetings
- Liaison with the Enforcing Authorities
Please contact us for a free no obligation discussion on how we can assist you.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) are the primary enforcers of health and safety within the workplace. Their website provides a wealth of information on various subject areas along with access to guidance documents.
The HSE Books website provides direct access to Legislation, Approved Codes of Practice (ACoPs) and Guidance documents that will assist you in complying with the relevant statutory requirements and industry best practice.